Just made it through my first 100 days of pregnancy – woo hoo!
As any good executive in a new role must do, I’ve developed a list of accomplishments for all to see:
- gained 6 pounds, lost 2.5 pounds, gained them back (up net 6)
- survived maternity shopping (Gap Maternity saved me!)
- read to baby (and husband) for bonding purposes
- kindly listened to pregnancy advice from 18+ moms (and countless others)
- learned to sleep on right side only (not a fan)
Stay tuned. I’m sure there are great things on the way (see pyramid image above, which I only found online today & clearly shows how behind I am…)